The daily grind. Don’t you just hate it? Day after day you get up, do the same thing over and over, and over again. Alive but never really living. You dream of lazy days; or those days when you’ll be able to do just what you want to do. Be careful what you wish for though, because that too can become….. exciting? a thrill? mundane?
But if your dreams, hopes and aspirations is to Retire at age 25, 40, or the usual 65 (bearing in mind that work continues way beyond 65 these days)… then Go for it!! Here are 9 Things to do:
1. Learn a new language.
2. Learn to play a musical instrument.
3. Travel for fun (not business).
4. Write a book.
5. Reflect on your spirituality.
6. Mentor youths (helps you stay young).
7. Become a trader (for fun). Helps keep your eye on your financial viability.
8. Get involved in your community.
9. Expand your mind, earn a PhD