Oh the joy of publishing! But before, there are the challenges. If you’re a writer, no doubt you can Relate. Here I share a few succint Compass tales that writers tell about their perspective of the joys and challenges associated with writing.
The Challenges of Writing
- Finding the Time and space to write with Peace and Quiet in tuned
- The laments of writers Block
- Deciding what to write
- The importance of Quality writing output
- The pain of rejection
The Joy of Writing
- Most enjoyable feeling when published. Words such as elated, satisfied, accomplished were voiced
- If a physical book published, a feeling of Bliss when the first printed copy is received and held
- The Achievement of set goals
- The ability to make a difference in the lives of others
Advice to New Writers
Let the New Year find you with a new resolve to write, just write.