Time and tide wait for no man….~Robert Frost
What Advice Would You Give To Someone About Life In Their 30’s? That was the question posed in a social media question. Followers quickly chimed in. Here I share excerpts:
- Prepare to want to be in bed by 9pm on Friday, plus lots more wisdom and wine.
- 30s are awesome because you settle into self-love and you stop caring what everyone else thinks
- Live your best life. Do you!
- Think positive thoughts. Find reasons to smile throughout the day. Travel often.
- 30’s are so good! The happiest decade! Wish I was still there.
- Stay strong. Stay positive. You will be greater than you already are and more important be confident. Know and believe that you are amazing and keep believing in yourself.
- 30 is the age at which you reclaim yourself.
- Inspire. Empower. Spread joy.
- Learn patience and forgiveness
- Put on your dance shoes and shake it all decade. Flats will be calling in your 40s.
- Life is just beginning. The best is yet to come.
- Become your goal. Success is yours for the taking. Go for it even if you’re afraid. Take the first step
- Prepare for an urgent need to change almost everything about your life; how you work; who you work for, what you will and won’t put up with from others.
- Love hard and live hard. But be cautious
- Embrace your authentic self. Pray for wisdom. Be happy and thankful for every opportunity. Know your self-worth. Invest in your future and serve others.Remain humble. Love, laugh and live.
- No is a complete sentence
- Take it one day at a time
- Stay close to your mother and father
- 30s are fantastic; 40s even better; and 50s so far – the best yet. You truly are as old as you believe you are.
- Moisturize and drink a gallon of water everyday
- Always listen to your inner voice and remember you are a champion
There you have it! A few excerpts. Anything missing that you would like to add? Do share. We would love to hear!