You can’t expect to just write and have visitors come to you – that’s too passive.Anita Campbell
Writing is a passion. Authors write because they love it. Many say that you will never get rich from writing. But as time has evolved into the 21st century authors yearn to earn profit from their quest. Here I share excerpts gleaned from a writers forum.
- Write quality books
- Audible is good especially with streaming services
- Do interviews relevant to your book’s subject matter, share link and promo code
- Share book reviews on social media
- Build your email subscribers from before you launch your book.
- Give updates about your upcoming book, or the ones you have written and publishing to your Email Subscribers
- Make your Presentations educational and inspiring.
- Book Club Readings
- Virtual book signings
- Offer Promotional Book Swags
- Videos Promos
- Find businesses or local organizations such as Rotary that will benefit from your presence and host Author signings
- Regular content creation
- Pick a social media channel and stick with it
- Engage with your readers. Nurture your super fans
- Make products around your book
- Get podcase interviews
- Network with others to cross-pollinate
Interested in marketing your writing? These tips can help. Any missing that you can add? Do share, we would love to hear.