What’s the Biggest Lesson Learnt in the Last 12 months?
The question was asked of entrepreneurs and business owners. What is your biggest lesson learnt in the past 12 months? More than 1,300 individuals replied. I’ll share excerpts.
- You’ve gotta push beyond your comfort zone
- Just do it. Don’t think too much, and don’t let your fear overcome you and stop you from taking the step
- Money is just an illusion
- Appreciate and value people in your circle
- We become what we think
- Don’t trust people
- Reduce your debt. Dont borrow to buy luxury
- You are responsible for everything, including most importantly yourself
- Life will hit you with a brick on the head at the most unexpected times. Don’t panic, stay positive, and move on.
- Focus on what’s ahead
- Don’t be afraid of changes
- Stop being a people pleaser
- Read, read, read
- Time waits for no one…regrets hurt more than anything
- I’m stronger than I thought
- Not everyone you lose is a loss
- Never Give up
- Learn to let go
- Don’t be afraid to start new
- Enjoy the process
What’s your thoughts? Can you add anything?
Vince Lombardi, former head coach of the Green Bay Packers said that if you’re not keeping score, then you are just practicing. It will be worth it to Memorize that Quote. While practicing is important, most of our goals in life need to be focused on achievement. If we intend to get to where we want to go, then we need to keep a tab on our progress…be it studying, new homeownership, marriage, starting a family, new career, new entrepreneur…whatever it is, keep a tab on it.
Today, reflect on your own path that you have trekked over the past year. Make changes if needed. Celebrate small and/or big wins. Then keep going. You’ll be glad you did.