What’s the Biggest Lesson Learnt in the Last 12 months?
The question was asked of entrepreneurs and business owners. What is your biggest lesson learnt in the past 12 months? More than 1,300 individuals replied. I’ll share excerpts.
- You’ve gotta push beyond your comfort zone
- Just do it. Don’t think too much, and don’t let your fear overcome you and stop you from taking the step
- Money is just an illusion
- Appreciate and value people in your circle
- We become what we think
- Don’t trust people
- Reduce your debt. Dont borrow to buy luxury
- You are responsible for everything, including most importantly yourself
- Life will hit you with a brick on the head at the most unexpected times. Don’t panic, stay positive, and move on.
- Focus on what’s ahead
- Don’t be afraid of changes
- Stop being a people pleaser
- Read, read, read
- Time waits for no one…regrets hurt…
View original post 169 more words
One thought on “Entrepreneurs Speak…”