I love Quotes. They inspire us to achieve; to go after our dreams, goals and aspirations. They motivate…instilling the desire to move beyond our comfort zone to attain new heights. Quotes encourage… giving us hope especially when we must ride those difficult waves of tough economic times, health scares, job changes, or more. It’s rather comforting to reach for those Quotes that boost our confidence to keep moving forward to maintain the drive for success.
Inspirational Quotes connect us with individuals who have been there done that. Many are the words of famous, influential historical figures whose words last well beyond their years. It is not uncommon for teachers, coaches, and mentors to use the power of Quotes to stimulate our desire to reach our goals. We are driven by their faith in us …that we can accomplish that great feat. Our innate desires sparked, we move forward with renewed zeal.
Here are 10 of my favorite Success Quotes.
- The starting point of all achievement is desire –Napoleon Hill
- Success is not final: failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts –Winston Churchill
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can – Nikos Kazantzakis
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it –Bruce Lee
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure ―Mark Twain
- You don’t make progress by standing on the sidelines whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas –Shirley Chisholm
- Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day –Jim Rohn
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort –Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will –Vince Lombardi
- With Every Success Comes Celebration -Elaine Cameron-Walters
Do you have a favorite motivational Quote? Do share! We want to hear!