Our contactless society feeds aloneness even in a crowdDr. Shelly Cameron
I pounced upon the study of Success by accident. I did so through pondering why some people succeed while others don’t. Then I took it a step further and delved deeper selecting it for my dissertation research on Successful leaders. My aim was to share it with those who seem to be living without hope.
That said, success is no Oversight. It is a result of hard work and dedication. Below I have selected 12 Quotes that provide some Exposure and motivation for those of us who dare to take the steps to succeed.
12 Success Quotes
1.Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful…
View original post 269 more words
If you don’t know where you’re going, any Road will take you there
If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you thereTweet
Just drive! Hit the road! It doesn’t matter where you’re going. Just drive! There’s not much to that. With no plan, anything you do will get you nowhere. But that’s more than likely not your intention. There’s more interest and satisfaction for example when you plan your career, or a vacation…knowing exactly where you’re going; researching the cost of airfare, hotel accommodations, tours, not to mention the ton of fun you’ll get from the planning exercise itself!
Quotes That Inspire
Here are 11 Goal-Setting Quotes selected that will inspire you to achieve:
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight. – Jim Rohn
- When you say ‘Yes” to others, Make sure you aren’t saying ‘No’ to yourself.
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. -Jim Rohn
- The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it. -Michelangelo
- This one step…choosing a goal and sticking to it…changes everything. -Scott Reed
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.
- It’s not about the goal. It’s about becoming the type of person that can accomplish the goal. – Tony Robbins
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal
- People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. – Earl Nightingale
- A goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot. – Joe Vitale
Adopted from MoveMe. Set one Goal that you can commit to achieve. Then, make sure you put it in a place where you can be reminded of it every day. For example, you could turn your goal into a poster and place it on your bedroom wall, or you could make your goal your smartphone background, or you could put your goal on your work desk – anywhere that you will see it often. Finally, try to tell somebody what you’re doing and tell them to hold you accountable. The power of accountability can never be overemphasized. When you have somebody to report to, you will be more likely to push through on days when you don’t feel like it and see your goals through to the end!
Need help? Let’s Connect
Sometimes you have to let life turn you upside down so you can learn how to live right side upUnknown
One mistake cannot justify another. ~Raheel Farooq
It’s better to be slow and careful in the right direction than to be fast and careless on the wrong path. Be sure that you are on the right path before you begin to take your steps. ~Israelmore Ayivor
Don’t ever rule out the option of U-turn in your life, because one day you will need it. ~Mehmet Murat Ildan
Great quotes for reflection when we get off track.
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself
I love Quotes. They inspire us to achieve; to go after our dreams, goals and aspirations. They motivate…instilling the desire to move beyond our comfort zone to attain new heights. Quotes encourage… giving us hope especially when we must ride those difficult waves of tough economic times, health scares, job changes, or more. It’s rather comforting to reach for those Quotes that boost our confidence to keep moving forward to maintain the drive for success.
Inspirational Quotes connect us with individuals who have been there done that. Many are the words of famous, influential historical figures whose words last well beyond their years. It is not uncommon for teachers, coaches, and mentors to use the power of Quotes to stimulate our desire to reach our goals. We are driven by their faith in us …that we can accomplish that great feat. Our innate desires sparked, we move forward with renewed zeal.
View original post 332 more words
As life evolves, keep up. ~Patricia Chin
I had the pleasure of sitting in on an intimate conversation with Reggae Music’s Matriarch Patricia Chin in an interview with G. Cole, as she celebrated 40 years of founding VP Records. She has promoted and released music for renowned artists the likes of Shaggy, Sean Paul, Beenie Man, Beres Hammond, Taurus Riley, Romain Virgo, Etana, Elephant Man, Morgan Heritage, Lady Saw, Freddie McGregor, Dennis Brown and many more. Taking Reggae music from unknown to where it is today, she shared tips on how entrepreneurs and goal-seekers can achieve Success in today’s fast changing world. Here I share 24 of my personal faves:
24 Inspiring Tips For New Entrepreneurs
- As life evolves, keep up. There’s opportunity for everyone.
- Think outside the box – do what others aren’t doing
- Always think of new ideas
- Get into the full circle of business
- Listen to the customer
- Collaborate. Create partnerships. Help others
- Think of market needs and how can you help meet those needs
- Teach as you go along
- Sometimes it’s not the right time. Be patient. Wait.
- Continuous learning. Unlearn. Relearn. Just learn. Grow
- The journey is hard but if you stick with it and have a passion you can make it
- Competition is good.
- Keep striving and try to do the best you can and you will make it
- Do what you must. Learn. If you can’t speak the language find another way to communicate
- There’s enough for everyone if we do it right
- Let no one stop you. Go after what you want.
- Have passion and a goal
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
- Surround yourself with positive people
In her line of business Pat Chin summarized that her greatest achievement was watching her artists evolve to stardom and notoriety. In her words “Music never dies. The sweetness is there still”.
From the list above, what works for you? Do share. We would love to hear.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~Mahatma Ghandi
A lover of Motivational Quotes, Mahatma Ghandi’s quote to be the Change you wish to see in the world is one of my favorites. What I found around the world is that it seems to also be the top favorite among millennials. And what’s even more outstanding is the reality that they are actually changemakers – making a difference. They are the innovators and leaders.
Make A Difference
Are you one of those striving to make a difference? Whether it’s in your organization at work, an entrepreneur, community advocate, college or university leadership? I implore you to keep going. Don’t give up. Don’t give in when the going gets tough. One day, You will be glad you stayed the course.
What’s your favorite motivational quote? Please share. We would love to hear.
Too many people limit their happiness and success by assuming that taking time off from work will send a negative message to their manager and slow their career advancement. ~Shawn Achor
Take the leap.
Being stuck is a position few of us like. We want something new but cannot let go of the old – old ideas, beliefs, habits, even thoughts. We are out of contact with our own genius. Sometimes we know we are stuck; sometimes we don’t. In both cases we have to DO something.
The dream became a reality.
Such a joy to receive the first copy of my new book 101+ Empowering Quotes For New Entrepreneurs. So fitting to have it by my fav HGTV’s Fixer Upper Author Joanna Gaines.
Be among the first to Get yours
Cheers to your success!