Because the greatest part of a road trip isn’t arriving at your destination. It’s all the wild stuff that happens along the way.Emma Chase
Eric Rosen shared in Travel & Leisure Magazine, an article titled Will we be able to travel this summer? Who in the world can imagine such an atrocity? How can we not travel? What…then… will we do with the kids?!
How Can We Not Travel?
Yes, but quiet down. Lets be reasonable. How can we travel during a worldwide pandemic when we have no clue about a virus that is invisibly floating around like an obtrusive enemy? We never know who may get it next. It’s no respecter of persons from Presidents, Prime Ministers and major leaders within societies worldwide. No one seems to be exempt.
But then… as we approach summer, and the approvals have been given to calculatedly reopen, our eyes aghast as we picture the way to go. As travel expert Samantha Brown promised Travel will come back. Now there is hope as Rosen gives points about travel’s return from the experts.
This Summer’s Musings From Travel Experts
Experts mused that:
- Destinations will open ‘soon-ish’
- Cleanliness is top of the mind…a commodity per my own personal experience the Tale of Travel as things Reopen Amidst Corona enlightened proof of, as travel returns
- Road trips on the rise
- Wellness and open spaces (i.e. parks, Museums, RVs etc)
- Airlines present bargain fares and flexible flight changes in their attempt to boost a comeback to flying
- Transformational getaways after all the time we have had to reflect. We want to start the move to get our personal lives back on track. The ultimate goal? To reinvent ourselves. Ascertain our future, and take stock.
- Personal travel for family and friends for events such as weddings, grandparents birthdays and more becomes a nostalgic necessity.
The Rise Of The Road Trip
From the list, my personal fav is the traditional Road trip. Predictions are… it will rise this Summer due to cheap gas, lack of money due to the Corona effects, and tour partners customization and tons of collabs to produce the perfect deals.
All in all, here’s hoping this summer will be one of traditional memories for you and yours; or at the very least, provide treasured memories to last a lifetime.