We love to travel! The warmth of new places brings smiles and memories that last. But getting to the pleasures of our vacation destination often comes with a nightmare. Travel and Leisure shared their top 25 Things to do before getting on a plane. Here are my top 11 Favs, which by the way makes business travel a breeze.
Pre-Travel Stress Reducers
- Get the airlines credit card which offers perks like priority access and other rewards
- Download your airlines app. No check-in and free onboard entertainment
- Signup for TSA Pre-Check. Forego It’s a smart strategy for a smoother walk through and some airlines refund you the application fee
- Check your bags size and dimensions. Airlines are reducing the space. Rid yourself of the headache and follow the rules before you leave home
- Compile your gadgets. Being organized makes your life easier
- Lounge around the departure lounges instead of sitting at the gate. Life’s simple
- Wear comfortable clothing. But I dare say remember airline rules. For example Sometimes short shorts makes the morning news when tempers flare
- Disinfect. Need I say more?
- Reserve airport parking before you leave. Works like magic and you will walk away looking at cars circling the garage or squeals at missed flights
- Grab and Go is a great idea for starving passengers. Get the app and order ahead
- That wretched life-saving Mask. Don’t forget it.
Read. Bring a book
So these are my top favs. What’s yours? Do share. We would love to hear!