Traveling? Top 11 Things To Do Before You Board That Flight…
We love to travel! The warmth of new places brings smiles and memories that last. But getting to the pleasures of our vacation destination often comes with a nightmare. Travel and Leisure shared their top 25 Things to do before getting on a plane. Here are my top 11 Favs, which by the way makes business travel a breeze.
Pre-Travel Stress Reducers
- Get the airlines credit card which offers perks like priority access and other rewards
- Download your airlines app. No check-in and free onboard entertainment
- Signup for TSA Pre-Check. Forego It’s a smart strategy for a smoother walk through and some airlines refund you the application fee
- Check your bags size and dimensions. Airlines are reducing the space. Rid yourself of the headache and follow the rules before you leave home
- Compile your gadgets. Being organized makes your life easier
- Lounge around the departure lounges instead of sitting at the gate. Life’s simple
- Wear comfortable clothing. But I dare say remember airline rules. For example Sometimes short shorts makes the morning news when tempers flare
- Disinfect. Need I say more?
- Reserve airport parking before you leave. Works like magic and you will walk away looking at cars circling the garage or squeals at missed flights
- Grab and Go is a great idea for starving passengers. Get the app and order ahead
- That wretched life-saving Mask. Don’t forget it.
Read. Bring a book
So these are my top favs. What’s yours? Do share. We would love to hear!