You have been trying, yet in spite of all your efforts, you have not been able to see the real fruits of your labor. Be encouraged…don’t give up. Pablo shared 49 examples of people who achieved Success at different ages. This shows that whatever your dreams, goals, and aspirations you can do it. The individuals listed were no different from any of us. Though Knackered, they just gave it their all…never gave up, and it worked. From his list, here are 29 of my faves.
- Mozart was already competent on keyboard and violin; he composed from the age of 5.
- Anne Frank was 12 when she wrote the diary of Ann frank.
- Pele, a soccer superstar, was 17 years old when he won the world cup in 1958 with Brazil.
- Elvis was a superstar by age 19
- John Lennon was 20, and Paul McCartney was 18 when the Beatles had their first concert in 1961
- Beethoven was a piano virtuoso by age 23
- Issac Newton wrote Philosophiae Naturalis Principal Mathematica at age 24
- Albert Einstein was 26 when he wrote the theory of relativity
- Michaelangelo created two of the greatest sculptures by age 28
- J.K. Rowling was 30 years old when she finished the first manuscript of Harry Potter.
- Amelia Earhart was 31 years old when she became the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean
- Oprah was 32 when she started her talk show, which became the highest-rated program of its kind
- Martin Luther King Jr. was 34 when he wrote the speech “I Have a Dream
- Neil Armstrong was 38 when he became the first man to set foot on the moon
- Mark Twain was 40 when he wrote “Adventures of Tom Sawyer”, and 49 years old when he wrote “Adventures of Huckleberry Finn”.
- Christopher Columbus was 41 when he discovered the Americas
- Rosa Parks was 42 when she refused to obey the bus driver’s order to give up her seat to make room for a white passenger
- John F Kennedy was 43 years old when he became President of the United States
- Henry Ford was 45 when the Ford T came out.
- Leonardo Da Vinci was 51 when he painted the Mona Lisa
- Abraham Lincoln was 52 when he became President
- Ray Kroc was 52 when he bought the McDonalds Franchise and took it to unprecedented levels
- Colonel Harland Sanders was 61 when he started the KFC Franchise
- Ronald Reagan was 69 when he became President of the United States
- Nelson Mandela was 76 when he became President
There you have it. 25 Blanket examples of those who dared to step out. Success came their way because they pursued their passion and never gave up. Remember it’s never too late!
What are you afraid to do today?
Follow me on Instagram for Daily Motivation