Culture Change Ethics Leader, Chris Bauer asked the question “what would be helpful for you to feel less stressed right now? Not what’s been helpful but what’s missing for you? Professional jumped in:
- More crisis governing and less political posturing.
- Seeing disenfranchised people and knowing how much they are going through.
- As a parent to young adults it is very sad to see them being neglected by the system.
- A hug. To hug loved ones . Miss physical connection with loved ones.
- Being able to leave my house and feel comfortable not having to be 6 feet away from everyone. Hand sanitizing constantly. Washing my hands the minute I get home. Not seeing people in face masks, and touching my face without fear. Going to the grocery store these days is a rather stressful experience and I feel so much for our brave grocery cashiers, clerks, stockers and baggers not necessarily getting as much kudos as doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers… but heroes nonetheless.
- I just want to hear “you are free to move around anywhere you want, and also that the world is safe now. Won’t happen for 12-18-24 months
- The ability to meet with people in person both personally and professionally.
- An end date. You can survive anything as long as you have the end date.
- An Exit plan.
- Staying in the day….always helps
So what about you? How are you feeling in the face of this worldwide Pandemic? Do share. We would love to hear.