Where does a writer derive the inspiration to write?
That was the question a new writer asked on a public forum. Here I share as experienced veteran writers excitedly chimed in.
- The desire to be heard
- From within
- Life experiences
- Observations and creativity
- From being disciplined
- Desire to entertain. Seen housands of movies and read countless books.
- Inserting imagination into current events.
- Nature. Walking around the beach, rivers, forests. Observing the moon and the stars
- Sitting and watching people walk around
- Learning something cool and new
- My imagination – lot of times from photos of places and people
- The need to share what I know
- Jesus Christ
- Life experiences – history read
- Love, hate inferences. Sit in a pub or hotel and watch. Watch as a woman looks at a man with love or fear. See how children clutch at their parents hands
- When a writer…
View original post 110 more words