We have all been there. Times when we feel we are at a crossroad and don’t know whether to stay with the company, or whether to go. It’s not an easy road. Certainly a time for deep reflection and analysis. But it can be done using helpful strategies.
7 Signs That Tells You When To Look for New Opportunities
Extracted from theMuse, here are my top 7 WHENs that you can use to know when it’s time to move on.
- When you are unhappy most of the day. What’s the point of being unhappy doing what you do?
- When the only way you can move up is when your boss retires. Oh well, need I say more?
- When you get passed over for a promotion more than once
- When your company is cutting back or your industry is shrinking. Astonished?Commonsense really…extinction is at hand. Be alert. Keep your eyes open.
- When the skills you have been hired to use for the job aren’t a fit
- When the environment is toxic and the outcomes are meaningless
- When you believe that you’re meant for bigger and better things
There you have it. The top signs that tells you when it’s time to move on. Do any of the 7 resonate? Can you suggest other signs? Do Share. We would love to hear.
Need help to make that change? Lets connect.