Surround yourself with like-minded and success driven people. ~Nordia C
“True success should be measured by how happy you are”…statement made by billionaire Richard Branson when asked how he defined success. Curious I decided to add to my study and research on success by asking professionals what they think success means to them. Was it all about money/ riches?
Here’s how 11 Moguls shared their spin on success:
- Success is how we fulfil our purpose for life and use the God-given talents we have received. ~Christine Stephens
- First think of what value we are creating to society before we think about what we can earn from society. When we look at it from that angle, there will always be opportunities to succeed. ~Gregory Turner
- Simply put, its achieving any clearly defined goals. ~Sher-Sher Milan
- The substance that lies within and is shared with the world. ~Maxine P.C.
- Your life’s purpose could be that you are called to do something that is greater than yourself. ~Susan C
- Achievement and accomplishments, setting one’s goals and dreams and then witnessing the fruition. ~Charmaine Allwood-Hanson
- Flexibility and the ability to do whatever you want, whenever you want because you have the means to do it. ~Ashleigh Maitland
- We all learn from each other. Passion, skill and talent equal progress which leads to success. ~Monique Calder
- Surround yourself with like-minded nd success driven people. Nordia Cameron-cunningham
- Success is measured by the difference we make in someone’s life and our contribution to society. ~Hyacinth Campbell
- Simple things. It’s important to spend even one minute giving worthy advice. ~Ari-Anna
What’s your definition of Success? Do share. We would love to hear.