Write. Just Write
Read a lot. Write a lot.
And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. ~Sylvia Plath
Tips gleaned from experienced authors to those interested in venturing out on their own writing journey.
- Write. Keep writing.
- Read a lot so you understand how others do what they do
- Learn the craft …that is part of writing
- Proofread. Rewrite so it makes sense
- Learn the craft. Books, classes, YouTube
- Be yourself. Tell the story
- Brainstorm writing ideas
- It takes a lot of sacrifice
- Find online sites that accept free submissions. Publish 800-1200 word articles on a subject that interests you. Write and submit articles to many sites. Once accepted try longer pieces
- Don’t let “no thanks” deter you.
- Read, read, master the language you want to write in. Read…
View original post 177 more words