Opportunities don’t happen, you create themChris Grosser
Harvard Business Reviews top Job Interview Red Flags by Rebecca Zucker . Here are my top 7 favs.
- Constant rescheduling and disorganization
- Disrespecting others
- Values conflict
- Lack of clarity or consistency in answers to your questions
- Bait and switch – job starts to sound different from job description
- Resistance to change (they say they want to change but not so)
- Excessive number of interviews or drawn-out interview process (c-suite longer than junior position but when it reaches 14, hmmm…
Which red flag stands out for you? Any missing? Do share. We would love to hear.
Photo by Rachel Claire