Is Your Organization Selling what employees want to buy? The question Gallup posed most certainly creates a pause for both the employer who is searching for top talent and the job hunter who comes with his or her own fair share of what they will or will not accept.
9 Reasons Employees Accept Job Offers
Here are a few things that top talent seek in their next career move:
- Great Pay and Benefits (duh)
- Environments that are respectful, diverse and inclusive
- Great Cultural fit to bolster a sense of belonging
- Work in a location that is safe, easily accessible, and aesthetically pleasing
- The desire for flexibility –remote or hybrid work
- Work/ Life balance. Fast disappearing are those days of long working hours that when they get home they are no use to family or themselves
- Financial Stability. People want to work where they don’t have to worry about the business viability as well as their own ability to cover expenses and save for their future
- To work with great people (stress-free) and build key relationship with others in the industry
- The ability to learn and grow that fosters self-actualization
If you are providing these things as an organization, you are well on your way to attracting and retaining top talent. Seeing gaps? Lets connect to get you you started on the road to improvement.
Likewise, as you reflect on the 9 reasons, what stands out to you? Is there anything you would like to add? Do share. We would love to hear.