The object of a person’s ambition or effort; an aim or desired result is the defined meaning of GOALS
TED Talk asked individuals in a public forum to share their 2023 goals. Aghast I was when many chimed in sharing their own personal goals. Many chimed in with a few snippets shared here. One person replied … “No goals. No achievement. Just letting life happen”. Hmmm, to not plan is to just go with the flow. That may be good at times but what happens when you periodically assess? What result do you expect to find?
If you’re not measuring, you’re not managing itPeter Drucker
Another said he was working on achieving his ‘2020’ goals. One may be quick to laugh until we remember what happened tin 2020. Yep! The pandemic. So that person is still focused on working that goal….hence the comment.
Dreams They Shared
Tune in to these examples of 2023 goals and share yours if you dare.
- To inspire and empower women
- Mental health
- To get a group of friends that line up with my values
- Good health
- To read more books
- Buy a car
- Being more polite
- To be the best version of myself and be spirit-filled
- To read the top 50 banned books
- Content education. Teaching others by learning myself
- No goals. No achievement. Just making the best of what life has to offer
- To help others set and achieve their 2023 goals
- Have a solid uninterrupted 8 hours sleep
- Save money for my future goal
- To find peace within myself
- Graduate from university
- Inspire and travel
- To accomplish ‘2020 ‘ goal
- To top the Board exam
- Kindness to others and also to self
Remember share yours if you dare!