Inspiration ….being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
You want it? You’ve got it! What a feeling! To dream, to believe, to strive, to achieve! Exhilating…. oh yes it is!
How often we aspire to achieve but find there is a disconnect between getting from where we are and where we want to be. Our Sated goals for self-actualization appear far-fetched. We feel stalled, lethargic, demotivated. We can’t seem to defy the odds. We beat up ourselves because of our Liminal progress.
That’s where positive self-talk comes into play. To get moving. To feel inspired to be creative. To do something different. We can do this through travel, exploration, positive thinking, afilliation with progressive people, through reading, music, and more.
Songs stimulate our desire to achieve. Here are 10 to get you going.
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Aint no mountain high enough – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Don’t stop believin – Journey
- Stronger (What doesn’t kill makes you stronger) – Kelly Clarkson
- What a feeling – Irene Cara
- Imagine – John Lennon
- Stand by Me – Ben E. King
- Don’t Worry about a Thing – Bob Marley
- Heal the World – Michael Jackson
- You Raise Me Up – Josh Groben
Add your favs to the list!