“Nothing. I don’t know, I can’t think of …anything”. These answers were repeated several times from a question asked of individuals “what do you love about yourself“. Responses included:
- I don’t love anything about myself.
- Self Awareness
- My will power
- I don’t know
- My strong determined, lively, ambitious spirit
- How I am such an amazing girl
- At the end of the day I am grateful life is so amazing–so much good all around
- Whole me except anger
- My deep soul that surprises me all the …how much it can hold
For those who look on the dull side of life and consider the negatives regarding the affection you have for yourself, it would be wise sit and Unravel the details of this perception. Take the time to develop yourself personally, and become more aware of who you are.
Self Awareness is having a clear perception of your personality, including strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions. Self Awareness allows you to understand other people, how they perceive you, your attitude and your responses to them in the moment. To improve yourself individuals should consider:
- Developing your talents and potential
- Building your ability to be gainfully employed in whatever career you choose
- Enhancing your quality of life
- Considering your future and take the steps to achieve your dreams, goals, and aspirations.
Does any of the negative responses listed depict you? Can you identify with any? If so, take the steps today to boost your self-awareness and build your self-confidence, self-discovery, and vision. Only then will you be on your way to relentlessly pursue true success.