Steve Jobs made it popular! So the debate continues. Forget college! You can get by without a degree!
Getting ahead in life is the dream of almost everyone. We want the great job; happy family; that beautiful dream home; the latest car; and to travel on the most amazing vacations! But all that takes money. And we Believe the facts speak for themselves. Individuals with a college degree earn more than two-thirds of those without a college degree. It’s not Superficial.
Despite that, not everyone wants to go to college to spend years buried in the books. Boring. But to some it’s worth every dollar invested. To those who are bent on the rationale that they can get by without a college degree, here we share top jobs for people who have no interest in beating the books. Extracted from Virginia Backaltis, and Kiplinger’s research, I’ll share 13 of my top favs with annual salaries ranging from a low of $22K to a high of $85K. All require High School Diploma, on-the-job training, while others, certification.
- Commercial Pilots for Chartered flights (Flight training)
- App Designers (Skill required)
- Elevator Installer
- Administrative Service Managers
- Business Drivers (Sales People)
- Electrical Power Line Installer (Naturally, high risk job)
- Office Support Supervisor
- Industry Machinery Mechanic
- Computer User Support Specialist (some college training but most require skill)
- Surgical Technologist (post secondary non degree award)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (post secondary non degree award)
- Dental Assistant
- Home Health Aid
Need help in deciding what’s best for you? Let’s connect.