LinkedIn Profile Pic
On the job hunt? Networking? Building a business? What does your profile pic say about you? Any Inkling of something Inscrutable? These tips courtesy of Careerealism TV will help.
LinkedIn Profile Picture
- Cropping People of the Picture
- Poorly Lit or Blurry
- Using Instagram Filters
- Taking yourself too seriously
- Goofy Expressions
- Not Looking at the Camera
- Too Far away
- Never Use Black and White Picture
- Not Having a Picture at all
Take a look. The video tells all. Then take a look at your own Profile picture on LinkedIn. See anything that depicts a failed image? Don’t Stifle your progress. It’s time for a change.
Working on transitioning your career? Let’s connect.
Steve Jobs made it popular! So the debate continues. Forget college! You can get by without a degree!
Getting ahead in life is the dream of almost everyone. We want the great job; happy family; that beautiful dream home; the latest car; and to travel on the most amazing vacations! But all that takes money. And we Believe the facts speak for themselves. Individuals with a college degree earn more than two-thirds of those without a college degree. It’s not Superficial.
Despite that, not everyone wants to go to college to spend years buried in the books. Boring. But to some it’s worth every dollar invested. To those who are bent on the rationale that they can get by without a college degree, here we share top jobs for people who have no interest in beating the books. Extracted from Virginia Backaltis, and Kiplinger’s research, I’ll share 13 of my top favs with annual salaries ranging from a low of $22K to a high of $85K. All require High School Diploma, on-the-job training, while others, certification.
- Commercial Pilots for Chartered flights (Flight training)
- App Designers (Skill required)
- Elevator Installer
- Administrative Service Managers
- Business Drivers (Sales People)
- Electrical Power Line Installer (Naturally, high risk job)
- Office Support Supervisor
- Industry Machinery Mechanic
- Computer User Support Specialist (some college training but most require skill)
- Surgical Technologist (post secondary non degree award)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (post secondary non degree award)
- Dental Assistant
- Home Health Aid
Need help in deciding what’s best for you? Let’s connect.
It’s Definitely a Tough Blow to be Fired
Thorny! Stop! Come on in, we understand!
A colleague received a call that her mom had to undergo emergency surgery due to a toe injury. By the time she got to the hospital, the leg had to be removed. Naturally, this was a shock as her life was immediately turned upside down. She had no choice but to voluntarily resign from her position to be by her mom’s side. She had to be there to assist in any way she could. That was her voluntary decision.
You may not have had the choice. Things happen. You lose your job because of restructuring, organization change, Tentative changes, and more. All involuntarily. You’re sad. Filled with remorse, and totally depressed. But you don’t have to go it alone. This is where we come in to assist you with getting pass this hurdle and getting settled into the job of your choice in your time. Here are the details:
Fired to Hired is a 5-Week Series of Group Online training sessions for individuals who have been:
- Laid off
- Out of Work for a while including Mothers who are ready to return to the workforce
- Anyone frustrated with their current job situation
Class size is small with a Group of individuals experiencing the same circumstances.
You will learn strategies on:
- Rebuilding your Public Profile (Resume, LinkedIn Profiles etc)
- Developing Success Mindset
- Matching The Right Job for you
- Job Search Strategies
With the techniques taught, you will be able to land a Flavorful job that will make you want to jump out of bed each morning.
Sign up now and take advantage of early registration rates.
See you on the inside!