Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the Courage to Continue that Counts – Winston Churchill
Why do so many go to the grave with their dreams? They ponder, wish, pine-away, and never get started. Some who do start, often pause, and come to an abrupt stop when the hardships come their way.
It’s not easy. So here I share some public responses to Brian Tracey ‘s question “If you could achieve any goal you’ve been working towards, what would it be?”
- Becoming the second Turkish doctor with a Nobel Prize
- Close soon on our farm acquisition
- Develop my website
- Become a well-known author
- Be an investor
- Start launching online courses on selling and strategies for customer attraction, retention, and growth
- To be on the same stage with… (Brian Tracey)
- General Manager of the best chain hotel in the world
- Financial freedom. Working for myself
- Painting on children’s murals around the world
- Having a greater mind
- Dream home
- Being single
- Become rich
- The freedom to not worry about anything. No financial anxiety, no loneliness, no one who tells me what to do
- Finishing my Masters
- Becoming a Billionaire
- Professional + Passion is my goal
- A better paying job
- Improve others lives and making a living from doing so
- Famous singer/musician
- Complete what I started
Viktor Frankl in his book “Man’s Search for Meaning” shared his Theory of success, which states that everything can be taken from a man but one thing – to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances – to choose one’s own way. Life is not easy. Achieving our dreams prove difficult and often brings defeat, sadness, aches, and pain. But if you fail, be encouraged…it’s not the end of the world. Pick yourself up, and go try again.
For those reluctant to even start. Ask yourself this simple question…What would you do if you knew you would not fail? Think about it. Now go do it.
Need help? Sign up for New Year, New You online workshop.
One thought on “Success is Not Final. Failure Is Not Fatal…”
Nice share.. thank you