Never Give Up the fight. ~Bob Marley
Chris Pratt Tips
Generational Award Winner Chris Pratt advice:
- Breathe. If you don’t, you’ll suffocate
- You have a soul. Be careful with it
- Don’t be a turd. Be smart. Be humble.
- God is real. He wants the best for you.
- No matter what ‘it’ is…earn it
- Learn to Pray
- Nobody’s perfect. Accept it. Once you do, you will have grace.
Author: Dr. Shelly C
Dr. Shelly Cameron is Founder of the Global Coaching Corner. She is an Author, Speaker, and Certified Master Coach. She has researched the topic of Success and written 9 books on Success, Leadership, Career, inspiration and motivation. Her research on the Leadership Challenge was published in the Journal of American Academy of Business Cambridge (JAABC). She now uses the results of her research to connect others to Success.
Visit www.shellycameron.com and Get a copy of her Books online at Amazon or in-store Barnes & Noble.
When not writing Shelly enjoys wave-watching, movies, reading, and spending time with family.
View all posts by Dr. Shelly C