The meaning of life is to find your purpose. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~Pablo Picasso
Jillee went through some stuff. It’s called life. Through her journey she developed a passion and a will to find her purpose–what she really wanted to do. She did. From her list, I share my top favorite ways how you too can find your purpose and passion in life.
- Find out what you hate doing
- Love everything you do
- Slow down
- Make a creativity Board
- Make a list of People you admire
- Examine the themes in your life
- Remember what you loved as a child
- Focus on the fun
- Try visualization
- Own your uniqueness
- Ask your friends for feedback on when they see you the happiest
- Cultivate Confidence
Great list right? Try one, two or a few and find your purpose and passion today. Personally I would also encourage you to look deep into your inner being–your spirituality. But that’s me. Already found yours? Do share, we would love to hear.