When my life is, I am………………That’s the statement that helps you find your passion. Chris and Janet Attwood developed The Passion Statement which can help you to identify our passion. You are encouraged to start with the phrase:
When My Life Is…
“when my life is ideal, I am……………
You are expected to write the statement 15 times and fill in the blank by each statement starting off with that phrase. Once done, you select the top 5 that you feel is most important. Then review it closely to see whether you are living your ideal life. That will help you identify your passion.
For a clear picture, Jack Canfield shared his top 5
- My life is ideal when I’m being of service to massive numbers of people.
- My life is ideal when I’m helping people with their vision.
- My life is ideal when I’m speaking to large groups.
- My life is ideal when I’m being part of a spiritual leaders network.
- My life is ideal when I’m creating a core group of ongoing trainers who feel identified with my organization.
Why not try this simple test. It’s a sure way to help you find your purpose
The meaning of life is to find your purpose. The purpose of life is to give it away. ~Pablo Picasso
Jillee went through some stuff. It’s called life. Through her journey she developed a passion and a will to find her purpose–what she really wanted to do. She did. From her list, I share my top favorite ways how you too can find your purpose and passion in life.
- Find out what you hate doing
- Love everything you do
- Slow down
- Make a creativity Board
- Make a list of People you admire
- Examine the themes in your life
- Remember what you loved as a child
- Focus on the fun
- Try visualization
- Own your uniqueness
- Ask your friends for feedback on when they see you the happiest
- Cultivate Confidence
Great list right? Try one, two or a few and find your purpose and passion today. Personally I would also encourage you to look deep into your inner being–your spirituality. But that’s me. Already found yours? Do share, we would love to hear.
Just love it when we do what we do with a difference! The attitude is contagious.
UCLA gymnast Katelyn Ohashi earned a perfect 10.0 score for this incredible routine she performed over the weekend. Here’s a peek at the routine.
Success sure delight!
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. ~George Bernard Shaw
When Brian Tracy asked Entrepreneurs to share what they were most passionate about, one replied “nothing“. Tis sad. We all have something that we are good at. If you find that you are unable to identify your passion, seek help. You will find that life is more meaningful when you get the courage to go out and do what you have always wanted to do. Don’t just waste it and Wrinkle away.
As many other enthusiasts chimed into respond, here I share excerpts as they spoke about their passion.
- Better life
- Helping others
- Changing my life
- Latin American Dancing and wealth
- My Future
- Doing something I love to provide a better future for my family
- Being alive
- Learning new things and improving things in my life
- Financial Freedom
- My Dream
- Helping Suffering Children
- Giving Back
- Self improvement
- Helping others discover the possibilities around them
- My children
- Business Entrepreneurship, Cash, Money
- Speaking and changing the paradigms of humanity
- People and Music
- Preserving Classic Cars
- Adding Value to the World
- God and Goals
- People and places
- Making a Difference in the world
What are you most passionate about? Does any of the above resonate with you and Provoke a response? Do share!
Passion: A strong and barely controllable Emotion
Life is beautiful! But even more when you know your passion. A confused Alex asked a group of coaches how he could discover what he was passionate about. Intrigued, coaches jumped at the question to Infuse their perspectives, and encouraged him to:
- Get in touch with your desire
- What do you really want to do?
- What would you do if you had a year off?
- Go back to your childhood and think what you were doing in your free time, games you liked to play
- What is it like for you to not know
- What is something that someone did for you that you enjoyed and had fun doing, receiving, and participating in
- Know your life purpose
- The fact that you have a life purpose means that you have a blank canvas and can create whatever you want
- It’s in your life journey. It looks different for everyone. Explore working with a coach. See who clicks with you
- Do an assessment
- Sit still with a paper in front of you. Sometimes you need to analyse what’s working and what’s not working in your life
- What’s your life goal? Has it changed?
It’s always great to take a step back at different times in life to reflect. Ponder the questions above and see where it takes you. Enjoy the ride.
Follow me on Instagram for Daily Motivation.
writers inspired through Book Reading, Poetry, stories, the arts
A Gathering and Celebration of South Florida’s Writers of Color. An Invitation to an occasion of grandeur where Success Strategies and other writers inspired through Book Reading, Poetry, stories, the arts, and more. A writer’s pleasurable delight and certainly for Success Strategies.
I now write with that sense of urgency to get what’s inside of me ….I write because I have learned from the mistakes and mishaps of others.
I write because…hmmm…I don’t know (smile). I have never really given much thought to it. Maybe it’s because it’s in me and I love doing it! I’m at peace when I write. I write because maybe there’s a Focused sense of urgency. Throughout my life I remember my mom ‘writing‘ her book. Her story. She wrote in hardcover note books, pieces of paper, typewriter. Then years later she died with her story still inside.
I write because my sister too wanted to write her story. Ravished by cancer, she was hardly able to concentrate. A teacher by profession, she wrote in journals, in her phone, computer, anything she could get her hands on. Then as death drew near, she voiced her writings.
But for me as I reflect on this prompt, I now write with that sense of urgency to get what’s inside of me ….what I’m pregnant with… to give birth to the dreams, and thoughts of those who gave something deep inside of them, but wasn’t able to share. I write because I have learned from the mistakes and mishaps of others.
I gave my writing a push-start with my first common entrance exam for placement in high school back when I was only 10 years old. Even now I can remember clearly how much I enjoyed writing that short story; that essay. For me it didn’t seem like an exam. Staring at my past as I journeyed, this passion seemed to have followed me throughout life as a HR expert when I wrote policies. As a health administrator, I did all the writings for the medical practices, rummaging through those ceilings of state and federal business applications for practice management came so easy to me. Later, as I gleaned over my doctoral research, not only did I write my research but I published it my first book on Success Strategies.
With renewed zest, I now write not only for enjoyment but to encourage others that they too can accomplish whatever they want to achieve in life. I envision a world where everyone can be successful, however they define it…., whatever ‘it’ means to them. That my dear readers is why I write.
Thank you WordPress team for refining my skills to my audience. One love!