When my life is, I am………………That’s the statement that helps you find your passion. Chris and Janet Attwood developed The Passion Statement which can help you to identify our passion. You are encouraged to start with the phrase:
When My Life Is…
“when my life is ideal, I am……………
You are expected to write the statement 15 times and fill in the blank by each statement starting off with that phrase. Once done, you select the top 5 that you feel is most important. Then review it closely to see whether you are living your ideal life. That will help you identify your passion.
For a clear picture, Jack Canfield shared his top 5
- My life is ideal when I’m being of service to massive numbers of people.
- My life is ideal when I’m helping people with their vision.
- My life is ideal when I’m speaking to large groups.
- My life is ideal when I’m being part of a spiritual leaders network.
- My life is ideal when I’m creating a core group of ongoing trainers who feel identified with my organization.
Why not try this simple test. It’s a sure way to help you find your purpose