Passion: A strong and barely controllable Emotion
Life is beautiful! But even more when you know your passion. A confused Alex asked a group of coaches how he could discover what he was passionate about. Intrigued, coaches jumped at the question to Infuse their perspectives, and encouraged him to:
- Get in touch with your desire
- What do you really want to do?
- What would you do if you had a year off?
- Go back to your childhood and think what you were doing in your free time, games you liked to play
- What is it like for you to not know
- What is something that someone did for you that you enjoyed and had fun doing, receiving, and participating in
- Know your life purpose
- The fact that you have a life purpose means that you have a blank canvas and can create whatever you want
- It’s in your life journey. It looks different for everyone. Explore working with a coach. See who clicks with you
- Do an assessment
- Sit still with a paper in front of you. Sometimes you need to analyse what’s working and what’s not working in your life
- What’s your life goal? Has it changed?
It’s always great to take a step back at different times in life to reflect. Ponder the questions above and see where it takes you. Enjoy the ride.
Follow me on Instagram for Daily Motivation.