Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results. ~Robin Sharma
Inc shared Christina DesMarais 25 Simple Daily Habits That Separate High Achievers From Everyone Else Here I Share my top 11 favs from her list.
Top Habits of High Achievers
- Every morning, delegate, defer, and delete.
- Start every day very early
- Get outdoors for physical activity.
- Focus on quality, not quantity.
- Set aside 30 minutes to focus on long-term improvements
- Make time for joy.
- Start the day with meditation.
- Listen, read, and create something new.
- Never book more than half your day.
- Put creativity back on your to-do list.
- Visualize success
Of the traits the two that stand out are delegate, defer and delete. Too often we try to do everything ourselves without delegating or deferring to those aptly capable. Often too we hold onto stuff that we have been doing for years not realizing the process is no longer applicable and should be …yup…deleted.
My other fav is Never booking more than half our day with meetings. I have have known colleagues who book their entire day without thinking about when they will find time to check emails or communicate with issues awaiting their approval. What then happens is the rush to work late nights, weekends and holidays. Years ago I was as guilty as charged. Then I learnt. Balance is important.
How about you? Any that stands out for you? Do share. We would love to hear.