Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.
— Louis L’Amour
I sat staring into the distance. Pondering. What to write? What to post? Haven’t we all been there at one time or other? Times when we don’t know what to write-be it social, blog, or book. Jen dePaula shared 40 Things to inspire your writing. I liked 19 and share these below.
- Share a motivational or inspiring quote
- Share a link to your new blog post.
- Highlight a fan with an @mention and thank them for their support.
- Share what you’re currently reading and tag the author.
- Do a #TBT (Throw Back Thursday) by sharing an old picture.
- Share one of your favorite writing tools (whether it be digital or a physical tool).
- Share an interesting article or blog post that someone else has written – be sure to tag them in the post.
- Share a picture that your child (niece, nephew, friend) drew.
- Share some of your favorite songs/albums you like…
View original post 123 more words
One thought on “19 Things To Inspire Your Writing…”