With the influx of the pandemic worldwide many regular activities have come to a halt. Kids are home from school. Businesses have closed or implemented work-from-home with only a skeletal staff in office. Things are just basically at a standstill. What can you do when the work stops? When maintaining Social Distance confines you to your home? Beauty Bites and Radical Transformation Projects gave a few tips. Here I share my personal favs of 21 things that you can try:
- Sleep. Go ahead. You’ve always wanted to do it. Now you’ve got the time. Do it
- Listen to an audio-book
- Create a vision board of your dream life and hang it where you can see it
- Read a book
- Start a blog
- Watch motivational speeches online
- Make a self-care kit for when you feel down
- Write poetry
- Plan your week, month, year!
- Learn a new recipe
- Write a list of things you are thankful for
- Dance! Dance in your home
- Go for a walk.
- Enjoy nature
- Make a list of things you’re grateful for
- Learn a new language
- Make a list of the places you would like to visit
- Declutter your phone
- Plan to do something different every month for the rest of the year
- Update your resume…just in case
- Connect spiritually
Try something new!