Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
Tough times don’t last. Tough People do.
Entrepreneurship improves productivity, spurs innovation, and creates jobs. This is the notion postulated by the Center for American Entrepreneurship. Thriving for independence and financial growth, many are the aspirers who long for the zeal of owning and managing their own business. But do you have what it takes to dive right in?
In a Shark public forum the question was asked” What three skills do you think Entrepreneurs need to be successful? Hundreds chimed in sharing both skills and traits.
- Sales, Marketing, Relationships
- Selling, Communication
- Financial Intelligence
- Ability to Sell Ideas
- Negotiation, Sales and Persuasion
- Time Management
- Delegation of Authority
- Positive Attitude
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Control, Vision, and Sense of navigation
- Critical Thinking
- Persistence, Self Awareness, Patience
- Discipline, Resilience, and Faith
- Work Ethic
- Tenacity, Never give up, Endurance
- Work Hard
View original post 49 more words