Don’t you just love it when things come together? Sure you do!
I recently came across my eVision board created 5 years ago. It was very satisfying to see that I had accomplished almost everything on the list. Some things included 2-4 year big and Micro goals for me and my girls.
As I reflected, it all came back to me. It was clear that dreams don’t come through unless we:
- Write them down
- Create a plan to achieve them
- Work, work, work ’em Goals
- Be resilient when the going gets tough
- Devise ways to maintain your motivation. That’s a must
- Reward yourself along the way as you progress
- Learn to breathe, mediate, pray
- Celebrate the final outcome
Years ago a Medical Director for a healthcare facility stressed that we must be sure to mark every milestone. I adopted that piece of advice and encourage you to do so too…
View original post 50 more words
One thought on “It’s All Coming Back To Me Now…”
Yaa! Good post
LikeLiked by 2 people