If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there
Just drive! Hit the road! It doesn’t matter where you’re going. Just drive! There’s not much to that. With no plan, anything you do will get you nowhere. But that’s more than likely not your intention. There’s more Interest and satisfaction for example when you plan your career, or a vacation…knowing exactly where you’re going; researching the cost of airfare, hotel accommodations, tours, not to mention the ton of fun you’ll get from the planning exercise itself!
Here are 11 Goal-Setting Quotes selected that will inspire you to achieve:
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight. – Jim Rohn
- When you say ‘Yes” to others, Make sure you aren’t saying ‘No’ to yourself.
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. -Jim Rohn
- The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it. -Michelangelo
- This one step…choosing a goal and sticking to it…changes everything. -Scott Reed
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.
- It’s not about the goal. It’s about becoming the type of person that can accomplish the goal. – Tony Robbins
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal
- People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. – Earl Nightingale
- A goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot. – Joe Vitale
Adopted from MoveMe. Set one Goal that you can commit to achieve. Then, make sure you put it in a place where you can be reminded of it every day. For example, you could turn your goal into a poster and place it on your bedroom wall, or you could make your goal your smartphone background, or you could put your goal on your work desk – anywhere that you will see it often. Finally, try to tell somebody what you’re doing and tell them to hold you accountable. The power of accountability can never be overemphasized. When you have somebody to report to, you will be more likely to push through on days when you don’t feel like it and see your goals through to the end!
Need help? Let’s Connect