Ever felt that nudge when you know something is off. That nudge that just won’t go away. We ignore it. Distract it. Do everything we can to procrastinate or avoid that funny feeling that we get. The feeling that only you can identify.
Yes we have all been there. It might be that change in our career, relationship, finances and more. Knowing when it’s time to make that move–to do something different. It’s important to do it and not wait until your circumstances get drastic and the change is forced upon you as can happen when we are forced out of a job.
The Daily Positive shared the 6 Signs For You To Change Direction. Check out the YouTube video or take a look at the list as it is captured and shared here.
- You keep pushing and nothings happening. It’s like your Head is against a brick wall
- Everything seems to be falling apart
- You consistently don’t feel good and the only time you feel good is when you escape for a moment …be it for the holidays, vacation, a night out or other
- Life sends you signs. Recurring themes keep showing up
- Your intuition keeps nudging you and you keep ignoring it
- Your body is sending you signals that something is not right.