The Entrepreneur business series shared Thai Nguyen’s 5 Daily activities that will boost your brain power. I tried a few of them and it got me…well thinking! Then I thought I’d share!
- Do Something with your less dominant hand. You could brush your teeth with your left hand, or do like me and try writing the alphabet with your left hand. And yes, it got me thinking!
- Look up in the sky and describe the cloud. It’s a childhood game but it was liberating like not a care in the world… except praise!
- To boost focus and concentration, close your eyes and take 10 breaths out, without a thought intercepting your breathing.
- Work on memorizing something. It could be your favorite quote, or poem. Memorize one line each day and you will be surprised at the result.
- Add a new word to your vocabulary each day.
Immediately, I did 4! How many can you do? Do share. We would love to hear.
2 thoughts on “5 Brain Power Boost. I Did 4…”
Thank you for sharing!!
LikeLiked by 1 person