Giving up is common. Not only among Entrepreneurs but also among all of us as individuals striving to achieve our goals. I looked deep into this pictogram to assess what I’ve come across as a coach. Here’s the detailed list clearly extracted from the picture.
- Expect fast results
- Fear the future
- Feel the world owes them something
- Stop believing in themselves
- Resist change
- Fear failure more than desire success
- Assume their problems are unique
- Give up their power
- Never visualize what is possible
- See failure as their signal to turn back
- Believe in their weaknesses
- Feel they have something to lose
- Feel sorry for themselves
- Get stuck in the past
- Dwell on mistakes
As we step into the new year, do any one these resonate? Are there other reasons you would like to add? Do share, we would love to hear.
3 thoughts on “Why Do People Give Up? 16 Reasons…”
Great post. Growing up, I believed the bullies but then let them know I was stronger. I do have some fears for the future. but I never feel sorry for myself and I know many people have the same kinds of problems. I find support in the things and people I love.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Let them know you’re strong. I like that