So it was one of those Alexander Terrible Horrible bad day.
1.Disagreement with boss
2.Bigger boss got mad at other boss because of a crazy issue
3.Both upset so everything went wrong after that
4. Rushed out later to return my iPhone
5. Reached post office and iPhone wouldn’t delete my info, smh
6.Tried for over 45 mins (I never give up)! Oh silly me.
7.Rushed into post office continuing manual deletes
8.Did most of it after standing there for another 15 minutes (empty post office but don’t want it to close on me). Delete. Delete. Delete. Slowly but surely …delete.
9. Finally decided to approach the clerk who looked at the box because I asked. He replied “Sorry this is USPS. You need UPS”.
10.Heart failed! Shocked! But laughed out loud! Omgeee! What a crasses!! (Island peeps will understand)
11. My 5 min FB live for book promo done without a caption (important for me).
12. My Heart sank
13. Had to take it down even though it started getting attention
14.Went up to Walmart to pick up a quick item to exchange for another. They said they couldn’t do it at that location. Smh
16.Went home after a long day.
17. Still have iPhone. Gonna try to return another time.
18.Then first thing the next morning I heard of a family returning from Georgia. Parents, teenage twins and another child….drove into a truck. All died.
Then there’s Hurricanes and other natural disasters that create havoc for those in their path.
So today I thank God for my Alexander Terrible Horrible bad day.
May this encourage you that there’s always someone worse than whatever you’re going through.