How easy it is to be totally wrong about people. But for me, I shiver just thinking how totally wrong I can be about reaching my goal.
I am tired. I am tired of trying very hard to reach my goals. I’m tired of wanting things that seem to move further away the closer I get. Now at times I am even afraid. I am afraid of doing the things that I need to do. I Shiver at the very thought of rolling up my sleeves to get ready to work, to get things done. It is then that I shiver! I shiver! I shiver!
But even as I shiver – I will not give up. Lauren Oliver said she shivers just thinking how easy it is to be totally wrong about people. But for me, I shiver just thinking how totally wrong I can be about reaching my goal.
But I will keep trying. In the midst of my fears, my doubts, my exhaustion; I will not give up. My goals, my dreams and my aspirations are right in front of me. And as I look at it closely… as I dream of it… I am assured that I will face the light at the end of the tunnel. I know one day it will be real. I shiver but I will not stop. I let will achieve.
These thoughts are common among entrepreneurs, career enthusiasts, and goal seekers. Today, find comfort in knowing that your labor will not be in vain. Keep striving even when you are afraid. Reach out for help if you need it but whatever you do, don’t give up.
Mistakes are opportunities to learn. Move on.
Error, blunder, fault, inaccuracy, omission, miscalculation, misunderstanding, misinterpretation, oversight. Whatever you call it. Mistakes are opportunities to learn.
do what YOU want to do. Not what someone else wants you to do. If you go against your inner desires, it will create internal havoc in the long run
Look around you. It’s Obvious, people live in a state of ‘I wish‘. I wish things were different, then I would do this, or that…they often say. At birthday parties we blow out the candles and make a wish. But what is often overlooked is the fact that our private Interior wishes can come through! Oftentimes, we are our own inhibitors. If only we would act. Act on our desires and our wishes, then our dreams would come through. Last year, one athlete at the Rio games shared a goal that he had written in his high school Year book years before. It said simply…”my goal…to become a world-class athlete“; and he did.
We can do it too. All we need to do is act. We are not all able to do it on our own and that’s when it’s wise to seek the help of a coach. Someone who has your interest at heart. Someone who will be available to lead and guide you to take the right steps and make the right decisions. Here are 3 common Questions people who need a coach ask.
1) I hate my job! How can I break free and have the courage to follow my passion?
- Don’t walk away… Stay in your job if it pays the bills. You need that security.
- Create a plan, be patient, and wait.The time will come when you can walk away.
- Trust the process. Know that with the right daily actions you are one step closer to doing what you love
- Most important – Don’t give up. You are where you need to be right now
2) I get excited about starting something new! But then I give up. How do I make myself follow through?
- First of all, do what YOU want to do. Not what someone else wants you to do. If you go against your inner desires, it will create internal havoc in the long run
- Reflect on why you began in the first place
- Sometimes it seems too hard to achieve, or takes too long. Stick to it because it will be worth it
- Take small steps. Do at least one thing each day towards your goal. Your future self will thank you
3) How do I find my passion when I don’t feel any?
- When we don’t know what the future holds, naturally we get anxious. Anxiety is tied to the unknown. It restricts you and prevents you from finding your passion
- Be open to learning more about yourself. It’s one of the most important things you can ever do
- Allow yourself to enjoy the journey and be satisfied with your progress
- Everything will fall into place at the right time
Am I alone? Am I the only one Obsessed with writing? I can’t seem to get enough of it. I eat, sleep, dream, and I write.
Can the doctor help? Noooo…don’t need it. I write because I’m compelled to release, to ease, to let loose what’s inside… what drives my heart to peace.
I love you. I respect you. But darling talk to me when I’m done. To love you more, I must write. The thoughts, stories, insights yearn to be set free.
And so I write…..
“It only seems impossible until it’s done”
Goals, dreams aspirations. I need to write and it ain’t no Joke.
“It only seems impossible until it’s done”
I authored a book on Success and promised readers the workbook to follow in its treks. But it seems that life’s busyness has forced delays in completing the final output. What seems like such an easy task has become a waiting game. My life’s goal is to help others reach their goals and achieve their best potential. This would aptly be met providing the coaching and guidance that comes through using the workbook. A tool to help individuals understand how to maneuver the step by step process to achieve their goals.
So now I must practice what I preach. Yup! I must! Life happens but I will devote the time to enable the process. Planning is everything. But writing, writing, and more writing is even more important. As writers, goal seekers, no doubt you have been there. Excuses are just that…excuses. That’s not acceptable in my world.
So now for the next couple of weeks I intend to dedicate the time, effort and attention to making this tool a reality. Public commitment? Oh yes indeed! And this ain’t no joke. In manageable strides, this goal will be achieved no matter how daunting it seems.
Peace, quiet, calm, serenity. That’s what weekends, holidays, vacations are for. To reboot, unwind, and get back in the game.
As workaholics, we don’t often do it. We feel it’s a Luxury that we cannot afford. Still, we spend time wishing, hoping, even complaining at times. But we can do anything that we put our minds to. And …relaxing is one of the most important things to do.
So plan a getaway! Or a Staycation! It will work wonders for your mind, your work, your business, career, and your life.
What do athletes participating in the 2016 olympics have to do to get there? Great question! First of all … they all are already winners! Here’s why.
They dreamed. Set Goals, made a plan, prepared themselves and got ready through practice, practice, practice. They worked hard, believed they could do it, and most important they never gave up!
As you look at the Road to Success in pictures here, how do you prepare yourself for major goals in life?
Dream! Believe! Achieve!