behind the scenes work has been evident on famed and beautiful celebrities the likes of Serena Williams, BET’s Deborah Lee, Olympic Athlete Usain Bolt, Artists like Neo and…
Life….only the best is good enough. Nordia of Ffaceit Beauty and Makeup, is my niece. She has always been fascinated with beauty. After high school she embarked on a career path climbing higher and higher. Her craft and behind the scenes work has been evident on famed and beautiful celebrities the likes of Serena Williams, BET’s Deborah Lee, Olympic Athlete Usain Bolt, Artists like Neo, Music videos, TV series, and more.
Her dream and Proclivity took her to Cherished heights, and she’s still climbing.
As we approach the New Year, What’s your dream? Take some time this week to identify at least 3 goals and plan the for Steps to achieve in 2018.
As a bonus, add a plan to improve your personal development next year. We are never too old to learn. So include reading which expands the mind across the globe.
Already made plans for your goal? Do share!
Twas a busy year but still felt as though some things were not done. So I compiled the events and activities and realized twas indeed alot. Looking back does provide the solace to step into the new with full force.
Sleeves already rolled for ….Goal ahead!
Cheers to the new!
do what YOU want to do. Not what someone else wants you to do. If you go against your inner desires, it will create internal havoc in the long run
Look around you. It’s Obvious, people live in a state of ‘I wish‘. I wish things were different, then I would do this, or that…they often say. At birthday parties we blow out the candles and make a wish. But what is often overlooked is the fact that our private Interior wishes can come through! Oftentimes, we are our own inhibitors. If only we would act. Act on our desires and our wishes, then our dreams would come through. Last year, one athlete at the Rio games shared a goal that he had written in his high school Year book years before. It said simply…”my goal…to become a world-class athlete“; and he did.
We can do it too. All we need to do is act. We are not all able to do it on our own and that’s when it’s wise to seek the help of a coach. Someone who has your interest at heart. Someone who will be available to lead and guide you to take the right steps and make the right decisions. Here are 3 common Questions people who need a coach ask.
1) I hate my job! How can I break free and have the courage to follow my passion?
- Don’t walk away… Stay in your job if it pays the bills. You need that security.
- Create a plan, be patient, and wait.The time will come when you can walk away.
- Trust the process. Know that with the right daily actions you are one step closer to doing what you love
- Most important – Don’t give up. You are where you need to be right now
2) I get excited about starting something new! But then I give up. How do I make myself follow through?
- First of all, do what YOU want to do. Not what someone else wants you to do. If you go against your inner desires, it will create internal havoc in the long run
- Reflect on why you began in the first place
- Sometimes it seems too hard to achieve, or takes too long. Stick to it because it will be worth it
- Take small steps. Do at least one thing each day towards your goal. Your future self will thank you
3) How do I find my passion when I don’t feel any?
- When we don’t know what the future holds, naturally we get anxious. Anxiety is tied to the unknown. It restricts you and prevents you from finding your passion
- Be open to learning more about yourself. It’s one of the most important things you can ever do
- Allow yourself to enjoy the journey and be satisfied with your progress
- Everything will fall into place at the right time