Such a thrill when dreams come through. My Book GreenLight is now available in-store Barnes & Noble, Broward Mall, Plantation, Florida. Pick up your copy in-store today or order online then pickup in-store.
It’s the perfect gift for yourself or someone who will be overjoyed for a boost of daily inspiration.
You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
— Wayne Gretsky
- Begin with the end in mind. — Stephen Covey
- A year from now you may wish you had started today. ― Karen Lamb
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
- A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. — Bo Bennett
- You haven’t failed until you quit trying. — Anonymous
- People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. — Earl Nightingale
- Goals are dreams with deadlines. ― Diana Scharf
- Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you. — Jeffrey Gitomer
- One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves. — Karen Casey
- Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal. — Elbert Hubbard
- Life’s problems wouldn’t be called ‘hurdles’ if there wasn’t a way to get over them. — Author Unknown
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. — Jimmy Dean
- You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. – Stephen King
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” — Napoleon Hill
- If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life that you want, you’re going to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” — Kevin Ngo
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” — Wayne Gretsky
- Don’t let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you’re crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you’re lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you’re greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn’t understand.” — Robert G Allen
- God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them. — Author Unknown
- Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal. — Elbert Hubbard
- Any unforeseen challenges that crop up are only there to test your resolve on your way to ultimate success in reaching your goal. — Byron Pulsifer
- I don’t care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants. — Zig Ziglar
- Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try. — Dennis DeYoung
- If you’re bored with life — you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things — you don’t have enough goals. — Lou Holtz
- You can conquer almost any fear if you will make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. — Dale Carnegie
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it. –Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Missing anything? Start today.
We are stepping into a New Year! As always it is a time to reflect on the past where we have come, and the journey ahead. This year I didn’t get to do a lot of things I wanted to, but I experienced something new. I ventured into new territory and published my research on leaders and how they attained success! My book titled Success Strategies of Caribbean American Leaders in the United States is now available on Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and other sites. Can you believe it?
I am most excited because I started something that I believed in, persisted, and have completed it! I learnt a lot during the process.
This is my desire for you. To go after your dreams. No matter what it is—just simply Dream! Big or small! When you accomplish it, the feeling is exhilarating! As we approach the New Year, spend some time defining what Success means to you. What will it look like? How will you know when you have achieved it? Just Dream. But like I have always said, after you dream then you have to work that dream. Put the plans in place then step out and do what you must to make it real.
I’m not saying it’s going to be easy….no way am I saying that. But the most important thing is to persist. Never give up. When the going gets rough, have something or someone, (maybe a mentor), that will encourage you to keep going. You know I’m always here for you and anyone else that needs encouragement to achieve. I learnt this in my many years managing people. That’s what I do best. It brings me great joy watching people achieve their best potential…moreso you.
So darling, Dream big! Then step forward in faith! You will achieve Success if you never give up!
You may also like:
Will Smith: Vigors of Success…
So What Does Success Look Like?