Sometimes life throws us curved balls. We have no choice but to catch it, run with it, and ride the waves until it passes. It’s what we do with it when it comes our way that counts.
Renowned Speaker Nick Vujicic, the limbless man, has inspired millions worldwide. He was born without arms and legs, was depressed early in life but found the strength to survive, thrive, and now uses his ‘gift’ to go on to do great things!
So when the Nuances and Abstracts of life hit us like a ton of bricks-no matter how subtly it rears its ugly head, let’s hold strong. Let us keep going because only then will we be able to get back up to achieve our dreams, goals, and aspirations.
Sharing the Love of Success today.
Download your copy by mid-night.
The color Yellow enhances vision, builds confidence
Beautiful, serene, inviting. The color yellow represents youth, fun, sunshine, optimism, and other happy feelings. On the other hand it also means jealousy, cowardice, and deceit.
The color Yellow activates memory, encourages communication, enhances vision, builds confidence, and stimulates the nervous system. Through its bright effect, the color yellow calls attention and when combined with black illuminates readability from distances. Hence its use on school buses, traffic signs, and more.
The color yellow tugs at the heart depicting welcome home to loved ones afar.
So today if you’re feeling blue as an entrepreneur, lack of growth at a career endeavor, of if you are at a transition point in your life, stand tall. Focus on the positive. Talk with a friend or coach. Believing for the best encourages us to achieve our goals, dreams, and aspirations. It’s that Automatic.
Peter Souza, former official White House photographer, when asked about his success said “you have gotta start somewhere and there is no one path to be successful” (in his case photography). But I extend it to say, it is the same thing for any endeavor we strive for in life. You have to start somewhere.
Follow me on Instagram for daily motivation
Leave the event feeling motivated with the tools to achieve your dreams, goals, and take the step to the next level!
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur with dreams of starting your own business? Better yet, do you know an entreprenuer with Big Goals for 2017 but need help to get there? If you answered YES! This symposium is for you! Whether your plan is to take the next step to develop your business or professional goals, write a book, take charge of your life or more, this event is for you!
It is designed to teach aspiring entrepreneurs and professionals how to get motivated to achieve your goals. The symposium is a working seminar where participants will work on their business and professional goals in small group setting. The Seminar is divided into five modules:
- Defining Success
- Setting Goals
- Creating the System To Achieve Your Goals
- Developing the Leader in You
- Managing Self and Taking Stock
Participants will leave the event feeling motivated and with the tools to achieve their dreams, goals, and take the step to the next level!
Check the link to register Entrepreneurs Success Symposium
You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
— Wayne Gretsky
- Begin with the end in mind. — Stephen Covey
- A year from now you may wish you had started today. ― Karen Lamb
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
- A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement. — Bo Bennett
- You haven’t failed until you quit trying. — Anonymous
- People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. — Earl Nightingale
- Goals are dreams with deadlines. ― Diana Scharf
- Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you. — Jeffrey Gitomer
- One part at a time, one day at a time, we can accomplish any goal we set for ourselves. — Karen Casey
- Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal. — Elbert Hubbard
- Life’s problems wouldn’t be called ‘hurdles’ if there wasn’t a way to get over them. — Author Unknown
- I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. — Jimmy Dean
- You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. – Stephen King
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” — Napoleon Hill
- If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life that you want, you’re going to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want.” — Kevin Ngo
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” — Wayne Gretsky
- Don’t let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you’re crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you’re lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you’re greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn’t understand.” — Robert G Allen
- God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow into them. — Author Unknown
- Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal. — Elbert Hubbard
- Any unforeseen challenges that crop up are only there to test your resolve on your way to ultimate success in reaching your goal. — Byron Pulsifer
- I don’t care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don’t harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there you’re never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants. — Zig Ziglar
- Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try. — Dennis DeYoung
- If you’re bored with life — you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things — you don’t have enough goals. — Lou Holtz
- You can conquer almost any fear if you will make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. — Dale Carnegie
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it. –Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Missing anything? Start today.
Inspiration ….being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.
You want it? You’ve got it! What a feeling! To dream, to believe, to strive, to achieve! Exhilating…. oh yes it is!
How often we aspire to achieve but find there is an Agile disconnect between getting from where we are and where we want to be. Our Sated goals for self-actualization appear Undulated and far-fetched. We feel stalled, lethargic, demotivated, stretched like Elastic. We can’t seem to defy the odds. We beat up ourselves because of our liminal progress.
That’s where positive self-talk comes into play. To get moving. To feel inspired to be creative. To do something different. We can do this through travel, exploration, positive thinking, afilliation with progressive people, through reading, music, and more.
Songs stimulate our desire to achieve. Here are 10 to get you going.
10 Songs That Stimulate Achievement
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Aint no mountain high enough – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Don’t stop believin – Journey
- Stronger (What doesn’t kill makes you stronger) – Kelly Clarkson
- What a feeling – Irene Cara
- Imagine – John Lennon
- Stand by Me – Ben E. King
- Don’t Worry about a Thing – Bob Marley
- Heal the World – Michael Jackson
- You Raise Me Up – Josh Groben
Add your favs to the list!
One of my favorite anecdotes is about the movie Ice Age when the chickens fought hard to save their watermelons because the ice age was coming, and would stay for a billion, billion years! So they had to prepare. During the interface, they said to the mammoth “if you don’t prepare, then doom on you, doom on you”. To which he replied, “so you have 3 melons?”
I don’t know if I stated that scene correctly… but here’s the bigger point. We must have a goal. Then when we identify the goal we must prepare. How do we do that? We plan. Plan the steps from beginning to end. Don’t leave it Unfinished.
Act the part.
Practice makes perfect
Just do it.
Success for sure.
Is pretending wrong? Is it wrong to Pretend that all is well in the midst of a loss? In the midst of fear? In the midst of turmoil, and pain? Is it wrong to pretend that we too can succeed at all we put our minds to? To achieve a great feat that in our real minds we would be afraid to do? Is it wrong?
Maybe not. If pretense is what we have to do to come outside of ourselves to achieve our dreams, goals, and aspirations, I’d say go for it! Because…one day it will be for real!
Hold strong…be all you can be…and succeed!